It's English Wine Week, so we have an English special. This shows off a spectrum of everything England has to offer.
- Blanc de Blancs, Bolney, 2017 – Kicking off, we have an English Sparkling classic. This has orange peel and red apple on the nose and is wonderfully juicy on the palate. An utter delight to drink.
- Horsmonden Dry White, Davenport, 2018 – a very classic English still white. A blend of Germanic grapes, which have gone on to become synonymous with England. In my opinion, one of England's best still whites there is
- Limney Organic Sparkling, Davenport, 2015 – Davenport went organic in the early 1990s when most people in England didn't think that was possible. Their organic sparkling is classic and English.
- Pygmalion Chardonnay, Blackbook, 2018 – Chardonnay in England will rival France's in years to come and it's wines like this that start that trend. This is a serious chardonnay with complex aromas and nice weight to it. A treat to drink.
- GMF, Blackbook – GMF sits between traditional method English sparkling wine and the funky natural styles. It's light and appley and super fresh and endlessly drinkable.
- Jamie, Renegade, 2019 – Based in Bethnal Green, Renegade buy grapes from England and wider in Europe. This pet-nat is made from English bacchus grown in Herefordshire.
Our English Wine Week Special comes with 4x Wine List x GoVino glasses so you can enjoy these wines out and about without worrying about breaking glasses.
The retail price of the box is £169/